New In Box Van Steel TA-07 Offset T-Arms for ’63 to ’82 Chevrolet Corvette; 1/4 inch thick, c-channel, laser cut, and jig welded. Information from the manufacturer’s website at Van Steel Inc:
- Updated design in 2019
- Increases wheel backspace clearance over stock trailing arms
- Bolts in similar to factory trailing arms
- No chassis modifications needed
- Can use OE bearing assembly, strut rods, half shafts, spring
- DOES NOT change the placement of the bearing assembly
- Accepts OEM size nose bushings
- Durable black gloss powder coating finish
- Van Steel limited lifetime warranty
- Not upgradeable to coilovers
Price does not include shipping/handling.
Terms & Conditions Disclaimer:
All articles of merchandise are offered “As Is, Where Is” meaning no warranties or guarantees. Columbia Auto Repair & Sales will pass on any information, good or bad, that the consignor gives to us in describing the items. However, it is up to buyer to determine the condition of the item they are purchasing. The purchaser hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Columbia Auto Repair & Sales and the seller, against any and all defects of any item. All sales are final.
Payment in full at time of pick up/shipping unless previous arrangements with management have been made. Columbia Auto Repair & Sales accepts cash, check, and all major credit cards (Visa, MC, Discover, AMX). The buyer is solely responsible for arranging the pick up or shipment of items with a C.A.R.S. employee prior to payment. No items will be shipped until payment is received.
The purchaser hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Columbia Auto Repair & Sales and the seller, against any and all liability, loss, costs, damages and other expenses arising from shipping any items to purchaser.